ardent

Show Me How To Be Whole Again

Liviana

gems
size
build
player
12-22-2016, 10:29 PM

Liviana could sympathize when the woman mentioned missing home. She could tell it wasn't just nothing, but she didn't push it. Instead she turned to face the water as well and settled on her haunches next to Lyre. She kept her gaze lingering on the other woman though, listening as she introduced herself and explained that she was new here. "Nice to meet you. I'm Liviana. I'm not really new, but it feels like it sometimes. Haven't quite settled in I guess. I'm a fighter for what it's worth." She glanced out over the river for a moment with a soft sigh while her tail curled around her haunches.

"It's hard to stop missing home, huh?" she commented after a moment of silence settled between them. "I was just thinking about home myself. Well, the wolves at home anyway. Never really cared for the place itself, but I'm sure you know what I mean." Would she though? She didn't really know anything of this woman. She could have some sort of deep hatred for the wolves she left back home for all she knew. She didn't think that would be the case though if she had been crying over missing home.

"Do you mind if I ask about why you left if you miss it?" she asked curiously, her pale purple gaze glancing toward Lyre again. Of course she wouldn't blame the other woman if she didn't want to talk about it, but Livi found others and their stories interesting at times. Besides, she'd really like to finally make a decent acquaintance around here. She'd been in this pack far too long to not have any attachments to anyone.

"SPEAK"
Art by Evelyn