gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
12-26-2016, 10:19 PM

She couldn't help but notice how his eyes kept traveling down to her necklace. She knew it was an oddity for most wolves, yet for her it was a normal thing. She'd gotten used to its presence around her neck and she knew she'd feel empty without it. For some strange unexplained reason her family wore necklaces and the only ones she didn't think had any were Tornach and the younger ones. She hadn't found hers until late so she was sure they'd be able to find one as well if they were really interested in having one. She was sure there'd be more motivation if any of the actually knew why their family wore them.

"I found it by the ocean one day. My family has this thing about necklaces - most of my siblings wear them too."

She watched him curiously as he peered around her and she looked behind her rather panicky to see if one of her kids had followed her or something. To her surprise nothing was there so she instantly calmed and looked back at him. Had he expected someone with her? She flicked an ear and shook her head to his question. She technically was alone, other than his presence, but Zell and her pups weren't too far away.

"I am right now, but my kids and ..." She trailed off for a moment as she realized she didn't know what to call Zell. He wasn't her mate, but could she classify him as a friend if she'd had kids with him? Their relationship was confusing. "I have a friend and kids in a den nearby."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]