ardent

It All Comes Back Full Circle

Amarant

gems
size
build
player
12-27-2016, 12:29 PM

Amarant tilted his head when she said she found it by the ocean. The water was unrealistically long an deep, so it didn't surprise him. He wanted to find one for himself now, he had the time. But he was also wondering what he would do with something like a necklace. It was a neat thing to have but there was really no use for it. His mind shrugged it off as the woman answered his question if she were alone.

"Ooo, Kids?" He sounded partially excited but not overly. "I want to have some of my own one day. I've been tracking for a long time so I never had time." He didn't go into much detail but he didn't mind telling the woman if she asked. Amarant was like a capped bottle ready to explode. He shook himself up all these years but always kept those emotion kept on the back of the top shelf. One day he would blow up and probably frighten and confuse everyone around him. He was such a cheerful man, but he also had a fuse. A fuse of anger and a fuse of pain.

He would chuckle to her with a grin, "I would hope you left someone with them," being sarcastic, "Wouldn't be smart to just let them wander the swamps. I was a wandered myself when I was young, I didn't find myself in the best of places."

Walk "Talk" Think

Image By A Lovely Kat