ardent

Show Me How To Be Whole Again

Lyre

gems
size
build
player
12-27-2016, 12:55 PM

Lyre would smile to the woman's response. This was a very odd way for her to act. She usually hated new people and felt threatened by them. But she didn't really have a choice now did she. One day she would probably find herself growling at people who came to the border and butting into their conversations. But she couldn't help it. It was her nature most of the time: to protect the ones she cares about.

"I appreciate it." She chuckled. She was serious but also joking just because the two didn't know each other at all. She would see this woman as a friend from here on out, they needed each other and that was okay.

Lyre  felt insulted by the woman's next comment. Not by her, but by her pack. But she would calmly respond with how she felt, "I don't believe in war unless someone closes you in and poses a threat." She had dealt with such things before but she always avoided fighting unless absolutely necessary. "There are a lot of things I don't believe in on this continent but I wouldn't judge without giving the wolves up here a chance. It's what Abaven is doing for me."

Walk "Talk" Think