ardent

You Only Zing Once

Zola

gems
size
build
player
12-27-2016, 04:33 PM

Zola narrowed her eyes at the boy who had spoken a little more jibberish to her. Though it was English, it was not well and she would begin to understand what kind of situation she was in. She had no idea there were different languages, and she just assumed that something happened to him even younger than he was now that led to him not knowing  how to speak properly.

The howling wind would begin to slow and the woman looked up at the sky looking for trees to see their movement. Seeing as it wasn't almost hurricane winds anymore, she looked to the boy one more time before leaping up from the hole they were in, like a cat, and then walking along the edge, over top of him.

"I can tell that I am boring you." She walked on a straight, invisible line, paw after paw she would almost lose her balance and catch herself before falling back inside the old foundation. Looking back to the male she puffed out her chest as if it had never happened and continued, "There are many things I could show you, but the two of us find each other unworthy."She spoke with a sarcastic grin. She had never found herself in a position were a man didn't want to crawl on top of her. But this was a yearling, so she didn't expect him to even understand the concept. She didn't understand when she was with Lian but she did know what love was at that time. She had to admit that the flaming child before her was handsome though and she could only wish he was of age.

Walk "Talk" Think