gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I
12-27-2016, 09:51 PM

Jayne's gaze lingered on the man while he looked at her and then looked back out at the water. His eyes were two-toned like her older brother's and if she had to guess he was big as Tib too. Something was obviously bothering him, but she started to wonder if maybe she should have just left him alone since he didn't really seem to want to say anything to her. But eventually he did speak, saying how he missed his friend. Well, she could certainly relate to that! Her sister had been more and more scarce lately which was so strange since Diana had been glued to her side as a pup. She was proud of Diana for branching out more, but it did leave her a little lonely at times.

"Well, I'll be your friend!" she responded cheerfully with a big grin. She plopped down onto her haunches beside him like it had been finalized that she would indeed be his friend. "We both need a friend so we'll just be each others friends! How about that?" She smiled up at him hopefully, her pale tail wagging against the ground. "I'm Jayne! Who're you?"

"Talk" "You" Think