gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-31-2016, 06:52 AM

Renhett let out a short excited whine, it was always a relief when someone knew what she was speaking about. Her tail wagged back and forth happily, as she and the new abaven wolf continued on she was filled with a new light inside her. Forgetting what she had been previously thinking about if it had been anything to worry about at all. "I was born in the east actually - to a pack called Ebony. My mother died during childbirth so then my father Hajime after we were weaned and ready we came here... to abaven." she smirked - a little proud of her heritage. "Although I did wander in my youth a lot, it wasn't until recently I rejoined Abaven. Bass was like a father to me after my own dad died at the cliffs so I wanted to help him." there was no harm in sharing this.

When they came upon the herbs, Renhett let out a breath of air. It was flourishing thanks to the rain. This winter might actually provide to be more fruitful than she thought. It meant that caring for Kai could be made up for. "This is great, I'm glad that winter for once has saved us something." she said as she carefully started to extract the herbs. Lyre was free to join her if she so wished. "You know there's a man by the name of Liar... similar to you. He's a relative of mine I just found it funny how you guys share an almost same name. Though he tells me he was name Liar because his father wasn't a very stable man." Renhett was enjoying this small talk if that meant anything at all.

"Talk"