gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
12-31-2016, 05:33 PM

Sandpiper was an enjoyment to be around. Renhett let her tail restlessly wag back and forth as she listened. She was no stranger to amazement, and quiet frankly at times she could be a bit vain. She was proud of who she was and was there any crime in that? She'd helped a lot of wolves and hope that those skills could be put to use in Abaven itself. "We have the same goal in mind then! Bass seemed so stressed out lately that I wanted to help wherever I can." her ears flicked for a moment at the thought. She could only imagine how Sandpiper felt too having their father around so much they knew him far better than she could hope for that was for certain.

"It's good to know a lot of things, wolves can do with learning more than one thing. I know how to fight pretty well despite being a healer - since self defense is important." she nodded to herself for a moment. "If you need anything don't be afraid to talk to me. I'm here with open ears and no judgement included." she grinned and tilted her head to the right. She knew no one had come up on her offer just yet but she had to spread it around the pack that it was available in the first place.

"Talk"