Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
12-31-2016, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2016, 07:00 PM by Karabela.)
ooc: Spring Meeting! Just a touch early I know, lol. Ok due date for posts will be January 11

Well, they'd done it!  Ivory Ridge had managed to survive through the winter and with spring on their doorsteps she was certain they could gain traction and begin a fruitful season of gathering and trading.  There was the joint hunt and gathering with Fiori and she hoped to visit Faite and determine if they might have a similar event in planning.  So much had happened, she'd finally visited her mother's grave and was feeling freer and more at peace than she had in a long time.  Karabela hoped everyone else was feeling optimistic as well about the new year and she quieted the cynic that threatened to overthrow her good mood.  Her mother's portents had left her slightly on edge but she was certain it was something she could handle.  Now to get the new season underway.  Karabela tipped back her head and called for her members.  It was time for a meeting.

""
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king