Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

Famous
01-02-2017, 02:40 PM
Lark wasn't sure when he'd become so.. insecure. So worried about everything; about where he belonged, about who might stay in his life and who might leave. Knowing that there was even a slight chance that Finch might leave, too, was distressing to him. He was reassured by her words that she wouldn't, and Finch wouldn't lie to him, right? He could only hope the best of her, as she had never disappointed him thus far.

He was from Fiori. Good, he'd heard nothing but good things about that pack.  "I see," he said thoughtfully, thinking about it. It was obvious that he made her happy, even by hearing her talk about him, and so he wouldn't be too frustrated over it. Such things, after all, were here choice and he only wanted the best for her. Hearing that he'd called their dad Mr. Finch's Dad also brought a smile back to his face, a low chuckle leaving his lips.

He was a bit taken by surprise when he heard her call, leaving her lips as she tipped her head to the sky. He hadn't meant he wanted to meet him right now, but apparently Finch had other plans. And while they waited, she leaned into him and started to sing. He hadn't heard her sing in a long time, and briefly he closed his eyes to enjoy the sweet sound as time passed and as they waited for this Tiburtius to show up.  "I've told you this before," he said after the song was through, opening a single eyelid to watch her.  "But you really ought to sing more."

Their moment didn't lost too long, though, before he caught sight of someone approaching in the distance. Even from a distance, Finch's new.. friend? boyfriend?.. seemed rather large, perhaps even nearly his height. When he was close enough, and offered a greeting, Lark offered a slight nod in return. His sea-green eyes examined him thoroughly, and he noted the scent of Fiori on his coat. "Tiburtius, I presume?" the man spoke in a low tone, not totally warm but not very standoffish either. "I'm Lark."