gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Evelyn

Famous
01-02-2017, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2017, 10:46 PM by Evelyn.)

She had moved on from the strange beast, staring now at something that appeared to be a wolf type creature, although rather large. It wasn't out of the question, she had met some pretty tall wolves here in this day and age. Humming softly, she curled her tail around her as she brushed her nose across the surface of the cave wall. These were so interesting, there was no scent to them but how did they made it on the wall? She squinted at a figure standing beside the wolf she had found, an odd hairless looking thing with a pointed stick in its paw. It was standing on two legs rather than four, was this a human that she had heard tales about? There was no way to figure it out now, they had been dead and gone for so long that even their stories were fading with them. A soft sigh left her lips, ears twitching as a voice reached her. Startled, she jumped slightly as her bells rang out in alarm, her blue and brown eyes wide as she stared at the black and white man. Was that Italian she had heard? Narrowing her gaze slightly to mull over it, she had to pull up her lessons in mind to piece it together. The second woman that he had met in a... hole? No, cave. In a cave. She smiled softly, clearing her throat as she tried to bring forth this unpracticed language. "Si fanno l'abitudine di incontrare femminile in grotta?" It was clear that she was rusty, her words were a bit off. It had been quite awhile since she had run into anyone who had spoken Italian, Starling had been the last and that was nearly two years ago. She smiled softly at the stranger, until she noticed that there was a hint of Vyper mixed in with his scent. Oh, he was part of the pack and she didn't even know who he was! Cursing herself silently, her head tilted to the side as he spoke in the more common tongue, it was nearly as broken as her Italian. "I am, I am Jaelle. I'm sorry that I don't know who you are..." She was the acting secondary to help out Xephyris, but she still hadn't obviously fallen into the roll just yet. To be honest she would much rather be out exploring than to be stuck in one place, but a promise was a promise. Standing to face him, Jaelle's tag gave a few wags as the sound of her bells echoed over the cave walls. The monochrome woman bit her lip slightly and stilled the appendage, it was too loud a sound in this close of quarters.

"SPEAK"

Unless otherwise stated, Giet (Goat the stoat) is always with Jaelle. He is grumpy and mean, and may not always say nice things.