gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
01-03-2017, 06:27 AM

Limno was faced with an angry man. The sad part is that she loved it. A smirk crawled on the woman's face despite the look of her. Not fit to fight, but still having a sharp tongue on her. There was no point in hiding when the cat was out of the bag. "Oh what a pity that you sent me nephew to go fetch me. I guess you're a good father after all." she snorted. Referring to the fact he probably preferred to stay close to the kids rather than leave them alone for too long. The wolf would sneer, pulling back her lips in a growl. "I couldn't give two shits about what you have to say. Fine kill me, I don't give a fuck anymore!" her hackles raised on thin skin across her body.

"Or would you want to tell our pups that you killed their mother hmm? I'm sure at this age they're questioning where mommy went. I've had two litters before this Xeph and those men met the same fate as you have. Matter of fact is. I enjoy it. I enjoy wrapping my paws around men and having their kids then taking off. " she huffed and her tail flicked from side to side. She glared over at Rivaxorus. "Well that's all I have to say, unless you want more of an explanation from me." her gaze turned back to Xephyris.
""