Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
01-03-2017, 08:00 PM
Ara smiled at Faelyn's attention, noting that she still seemed interested. Good. She stated that it sounded useful, and she could nod in agreement. "In terms of helping with sleep or anxiety," she started , using a paw to push some of the plants she had gathered in a small pile. "I prefer lavender to valerian root. I'm not sure where the nearest supply is, but it's a pretty recognizable plant. It grows on long stems and the flowers are light purple, and grow in whorls on the stem."

It seemed that their little training session would be interrupted, though. Hearing the pawsteps of another, Ara lifted her head to eye the woman who was approaching. Though unfamiliar to her, the ease with which she moved made her certain she was part of Fiori, even though Ara had never seen her. Her head tilted and she offered a kind smile to the stranger. "Hi Ryka," Ara greeted her, smile widening slightly. "I'm Ara. We're just collecting some herbs. Are you a healer yourself?" Her tone was kind and conversational, and she wondered how long Ryka had been part of the pack, since she hadn't seen her before.

Saz has joined the thread now :)