size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
01-05-2017, 08:21 PM

She couldn't help but flash him a charming grin at his words, damn right her eyes could kill. His own shoulders moved up and down in a shrug, her eyes flicking towards them for a moment before finding their way back to his face. Her lips pulled back in an even bigger grin, her teeth gritting softly together. "My teeth do a much better job of killing, Vinny," Mercy commented with a wink. Okay she was having too much fun, but he found her clever and actually laughed at her lame jokes! Giggling along with him, she watched almost hungrily as he stretched, her eyes on the bulk and pull of his muscles. It was easy to see that he was well versed in fighting, but when he stood up she saw that she was actually taller than him. Huh. Since Imperium vanished it seemed to take all the super tall wolves with it, it was more rare that she found someone taller than her where before she was nearly the shortest. She was thankful though, she had been able to practice fighting both opponents smaller and larger than her.

It took her a little bit to process his words because of his English, but he wasn't the first that she had run into that spoke in such a broken manner. He had spoken this 'Italiano' too, Italian, right? Yeah, she was pretty sure that that was it. When Vinny asked what was up with her good mood, she couldn't help but shrug again. "I find myself in good company, I guess," She wasn't always so cheery, in fact she could switch rather suddenly. But Mercy liked what she saw here, and it was always fun to converse with someone who wasn't totally well versed in the common tongue here. "If you like, I could help you with your language shit. We can try to figure things out together." It sounded like fun, and she was pretty good at guessing. It would be a blast to see him try to act out things, and she found herself looking forward to it.

"Speech"

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.