gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
01-07-2017, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2017, 12:46 AM by Dragon.)
Member of the season: Chrono
Why they deserve it: Chrono has been pretty active and involving herself in lots of plots!

Character of the season: Bass
Why they deserve it: Bass because the poor guy has been going through so much crap the past season, like losing Hansel and on top of that, Wren coming back and playing with his feelings.

Thread of the season: But I Promised You That I Will See You Again...
Why they deserve it: I wasn't ready for Hansel to die, and I so wasn't ready for those feels either T^T

Duo of the season: Faite & Zell
Why they deserve it: Like Chrono said, they kinda have a weird relationship thing going on that I didn't expect. They're together but...not together, but he's finding himself being protective and changing in ways he wouldn't have expected before their little pup accident happened.

Pack of the season: Lirim!
Why they deserve it: It's been a long time coming and faite has been working so hard for seasons and now it's finally here! Can't wait to see what Lirim does :'D
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.