size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Famous
01-10-2017, 03:28 PM
Vadim Armada
I tried to sell my soul last night. Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite.

As she rested her head on his chest, he brought the softness of his fatty neck down to rest on top of hers and further comfort her as she thought. He could tell she was really tense and slightly frustrated, so he lowered his ears and simply hoped that his embrace and words of wisdom were enough to help soothe her. When she started to speak, the young beast lifted a single ear and listened carefully as she voiced what she thought were her options. He thought for a moment.

"Neither of those things are a bad idea, Ash. If you learned how to fight, you know that you'd always be able to protect your future family. If you knew how to heal, every time your pups came back with a new scratch, you could help them heal it. You already have intellect and compassion on your side to offer guidance, so maybe touching up on other areas to enhance what you already have would be good for you. Amalia is a really good healer, she healed me. I'm sure if you wanted, we could go visit her.. maybe she could teach you some basics. Maybe dad can help us both with some fight training as well, what do you think?" He offered a reassuring half-smile as he lifted his head and pulled away enough to look to her. Really, bettering yourself on anything was never a bad idea. Perhaps he should be thinking about his ambitions as well.

html by castlegraphics; image by KFCEmployee
[Image: vadim_by_nnightcrawler-dais3pi.png]