gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
01-14-2017, 01:49 PM
OOC: I am so sorry for the crappy content of this post...she will get better, my muse sucks right now.

You're so cynical, Narcissistic Cannibal

Making a sound in her throat, Vianni touched the bird's belly to let him know she wasn't angry with him. His grey and white body puffed up as he found his feet, but once again there was an alarm caw from him and Vianni raised her lips to show her annoyance. This time, however, there was a voice from behind her. One black rimmed ear slid back on her skull as light pink eyes reached to get a glimpse of the canine behind her. The girl was painted silver and black, seemed capable enough and definitely had confidence to speak to strangers with such a cavalier grin plastered on her face. The question itself was strange, but the greeting was understood. "Hello to you. I don't have any sugar." A crooked smile was elicited from the princess, her eyes not wavering as she took in the strange female.

Moving defensively in front of Corvus, the masked woman watched both creatures before her. The bird seemed to be the same as Corvus, but he possessed the normal plumage while her baby was grey and white. It seemed so odd to see a normal colored magpie after these few months of only seeing Corvus's paler feathers, but then, this whole situation felt odd and dreamlike. Hunger took this moment to remind her she would have to hunt soon, she would have to play this close though. While the other female looked delicate, Vianni knew that surprises were often hidden beneath fragile facades. She would chat, for a while. It gave the girl time to help Vianni decide what to do with her, should the girl prove to be of some use, she would be spared the games of the painted princess. "I was thinking of going out for dinner, though." Another smile was given, but fleeting. Perhaps, either way, the girl was useful if you thought hard enough.

female - 3yrs - 36 inches - no mate - no home
CHARACTER & HTML © BIRD - LINEART © KFCEMPLOYEE
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.