size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
01-14-2017, 07:49 PM
Who the hell can see forever?

Brandr debated about getting to his feet to start hunting but decided to let them rest for just a little bit longer in the cool shade of the canyon wall. He was hungry but he could go a little longer before he needed to start scrounging for food. Scrounging, yea he was probably going to have to scavenge unless he could find something injured to take advantage of and what were the odds of that? His thoughts drifted to his mother and he sighed, hoping she was doing alright but at the same time… he just…. he couldn't believe they'd split up. Had he done something wrong?

Coughing alerted him to the presence of someone else and as he looked up his eyes caught sight of a strangely spotted male. What in the world. He was spotted like a fawn and his tail what was…. it was missing, well most of it was. His brow furrowed. Surely he wasn't some sort of deer/wolf hybrid that wasn't possible was it? He stayed still but it seemed the man had spotted him as he shifted down the ramp and spoke. Brandr held his tongue, uncertain what to say to the strange man. "Um… not really, no. I mean well, kinda. I've been exploring all day but I don't like, live here or anything." The man stated his name was Eniko and he was lost. Brandr's ears pricked up. Oh, he was lost?

"My name is Brandr, I could try to help you find home… maybe, I mean I haven't explored much but…" He shrugged. "Where are you trying to go to?"

Speech