Naudir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-14-2017, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2017, 09:45 PM by Naudir.)

Naudir felt comforted by Branwen's claws on her shoulder, the gentle, reassuring squeeze.  Not that Naudir felt the girl was any sort of threat to her.  She was of the Finnvi line.  There were few that could escape her well-trained jaws even if she preferred other pursuits to battle.  Katja was not the kind of wolf to let any of her children wander without the knowledge of defending themselves.  It was a matter of pride and honor.  

The girl… well, woman really, now that Naudir got a good look at her.  She was a few years older but something about her mannerisms still made Naudir think of her as younger than she was.  She introduced herself as Finch and her bird as Civetta.  Despite herself Naudir smiled lightly at the thought of a wolf with a little bird companion being named after such creatures.

Naudir mulled over the woman's question. "I… I am not for sure, I have theories but-"  Before she could finish the quiet wisp of flapping wings caught her attention and Balthazaar landed on her shoulder.   "It seems there was an avalance recently.  The mountains are still restless, I do not know if it would be wise of us to pursue this route further."  He suddenly realized they had company and he hopped toward the woman, head twisting to the side as he eyed her up and down, feathers ruffling.  "And who might this be?  What do you want?  We've nothing for you!"  

Naudir reached out with a paw and shoved Balthazaar over in the snow.  "They are Finch and Civetta.  Behave Balthazaar.  Finch… you say you are from a packland?  Which one?"

"Talk"