Jade

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
01-15-2017, 07:28 PM
Jade was beyond thrilled when her siblings finally arrived. She figured that they would eventually show up. The girl grinned at Sterling as she came to side near her, leaning to nudge her sister's shoulder lightly. Cobalt came not long after, and she'd return the gesture, leaning to nose his flank lightly as he settled down.  She had no idea what to expect from this, so she was glad her brother and sister were here with her to figure it all out.

As Dragon began to speak, she would grow more attentive, turning to face him with wide eyes. She tried to follow along with what he was saying. Today they'd be getting mentors, based on what they wanted to learn. Sounded neat! A smile crossed her face, tail batting gently against the earth. She didn't expect to have to pick anything. She didn't really have any interests persay. Hmm. Fighting sounded scary, and history and all that sounded a bit boring, if she was being honest. Her parents, and another guy named Gryphon, taught hunting. And exploration. Now that sounded more interesting!  "I think I want to learn hunting, I guess,"  she offered uncertainly, since nobody else had spoken up yet, she figured she ought to.

Walk, "Talk" Think