Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-15-2017, 10:17 PM

She was glad. Glad that this was turning out to be a much more tame and friendly meeting than the ones before, and that she apparently could still elicit the ghost of a smile on his lips, something she was glad she'd noticed. The direction this was going in was one that she was intrigued by as they both played along, breathing new life into memories that had long been collecting invisible dust in the back of their minds. Sure it wasn't an exact replica of the words they'd used and the location had few similarities to the one this had originally happened in but it still brought up flashes of what she recalled from that first meeting. It was both pleasant and strangely haunting.

She grinned at his reply, ears filled with the sound of his tail hitting the ground. She hadn't realized how much she missed making him look happy. There were times when she'd find a frowning man and leave him smiling and it always made her heart sing to know she'd been able to brighten him up. Eyeing him a moment she added, "Thanks. I guess Zephyr is a pretty good name too. What's it mean?" She knew she'd asked that at some point, though whether it was in this conversation or not escaped her for the moment, so she turned her attention to his following words, one ear flicking towards him while the other rested to the side.

He'd hardly asked his first question before she very seriously nodded, confirming that he was in fact just alright. The following words made her smile even more, though she contained herself for the sake of a measured response. Moving way a few feet she hopped up onto one particularly large tree root that , balancing on it carefully with tail held out fo balance. Then she turned to him and answered, "Well, that's why you aren't leading, you silly wolf. I will be the leader, because I know this place better and I know what needs exploring." And with that she's leap off the other side and bounded a short distance away. Turning back to look over her shoulder she called, "Cmon, unless you're scared of gettin' lost!"

[Image: caelum_bottle_by_jinxx_black-dbakmat.png]