gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
01-16-2017, 04:28 PM

They were growing older, while perhaps not as big as their father had been - they still had filled out much like a male would have. Despite their female roots as well, well defined muscles were replacing whatever fluff they had. Night knew their siblings had been distant, but the orphans had to stick together. After all, they couldn't very much lose each other. Once Night ha arrived they could see that Moon was here. After many failed attempts to interact they decided they were going to push themselves into Moon's life whether he liked it or not.

Night suddenly barreled into Moon not harshly, but still hoping to grab an interaction out of their sibling. "Bright Moon, after the meeting let's go hunting." they demanded more than asked. "We'll invite Autumn Star too unless you just wanna go with me." their soft smile radiated. Hoping that it would at least get a reaction out of Moon. How could it not!? The whole pack had tried to take care of them after the death of their parents, Night was dealing with it as well but they didn't want it to destroy who they were. Who all, of their siblings were. "Look up, they're watching us - so don't be too sad. I'll always be here even if you don't want me to." Night then said gently next to their siblings ear.