ardent

Winterspell

Zenara

gems
size
build
player
01-17-2017, 04:37 AM

The sound of approach had Jett jumping up and spinning to face the on comers. His hackles bristled and Zen gave a chime of laughter at his reaction. Truly you would think he thought everyone was out to eat him, but she had just joked about that. She couldn't really blame him but the question that passed the other wolfs lips caught her attention and she gave her a smile. "No not at all." Jett's words to her caused her to roll her eyes though. he was always such a jerk to new creatures. Oh wait he was rude period. "You already have, The definition of intruding is to come into a situation uninvited." She gave a sigh at his attitude.

Her next words were to the pair and also a small bit to Jett. She was trying to insure that he didn't scare the poor woman off. "Please excuse my friend's poor attitude. He's just cranky because he's cold and should remember his manners sooner or later." A pause before she continued with a small hint of humor in her voice."Tropical cat and all. My name is Zenara but you can call me Zen. This spotted ball of joy is Jett, my unofficial brother." Her eyes fell to the snow leopard and she gave a smile. The tension that seemed to come off her didn't scare Zen in the least. It was actually kind of cute if you asked her.

Jet was still bristling though he did give a glance at Zen before huffing and sitting back down with his ears pressed back. His face was one of displeasure and slightly pouting. His eyes were glued to the female leopard. It was probably because he hadn't seen another feline in a long time. Perhaps he has forgotten how to be a cat after so long of being with me? I mean I've never even seen him climb really, except for the cliffs when I'm leading the way. Her thoughts stayed private though. She didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Zenara
It was only just a dream
Kasai