gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
01-17-2017, 02:15 PM

He didn't comment on her necklace again which was a relief. She loved it, it felt like a part of her now and would feel naked without it, but she wasn't sure how to explain why she had it. She'd found it and her family had them as well. There really wasn't much more information she could give him so she was happy to drop the subject.

It was easier to focus on his evident excitement about kids. Her comment caused her ears to perk up instantly and she smiled softly. "Yes, five of them in fact." She said with a chuckle. They weren't a handful yet, but she imagined that would be changing once they were old enough to leave the den.

She listened as he explained he wanted some children, but the mention of tracking didn't quite add up. Was he looking for someone? Either way she could understand how that would hinder the ability to have kids. She hadn't exactly planned on her own kids. She traveled too much and had so many ideas on what she wanted to accomplish before she had them. One of the main things was finding a mate and settling down in the pack she wanted to create, but that order had been royally screwed up. She didn't regret them though.

"Well I hope you manage to find some time for a family if you're really interested in kids. They're hard work, but I already love it." Her ears flicked at his sarcastic tone and she laughed softly. Thankfully they weren't old enough to go out in the cold winter swamp and find things to get in trouble with. "They're too little to travel yet, so I've left them with their father. Thankfully I don't have to worry about them running around quite yet."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]