gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
01-17-2017, 04:47 PM

Faite almost backed off when Ritsy tensed, and the shrill sound that came from him was more than alarming, but she nuzzled him regardless. Her surprise ebbed away as his stumped tail wagged and she smiled as she pulled away. She wasn't sure if her words had helped, but he obviously was feeling at least slightly better. That or he was good at putting on an act. His words seemed more genuine as he compared her to a mom and she blinked away her surprise. Ritsy felt too old to be like a child to her (little sibling maybe) but she didn't try to argue about it.

"I'm glad you think so highly of me Ritsy."

She chuckled softly when he exclaimed that he wanted to play with her children. Her own mind thought back to Zell and how some of her pups reacted. Perhaps they didn't like Ritsy right now, but Jaidah had stood up for Ritsy, so at least a few of them would interact with him hopefully. She wanted them to like him, but she understood he was a little overwhelming to them. She wasn't sure how Zell would like it either, but he would have to get over it.

"Well you can meet them if you'd like? I'm sure Rory and Jaidah would love you."

Walk, "Talk" Think

ooc: I can call Rory into the thread if you'd like, unless you were looking to wrap the thread up?
[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]