gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
01-22-2017, 09:53 PM
You're so cynical, Nacrissistic Cannibal!
Got to bring myself back from the dead!
The strange girl continued to grin at her, though Vianni had dropped her smile and was now staring at the darker bird that had come with her. Eyeing him as the other spoke, Vianni watched as he spoke to Corvus. The cannibal princess had never thought to teach Corvus to speak the common tongue, though he did understand the language. Bringing her pale, dusty rose colored eyes back to the mulberry stained gaze of the stranger's, Vianni answered her,  "I do not have much use for jars. I am here to keep out of the snow for a while." Keeping an eye on both of them, Corvus studies the other bird, his bright blue eyes not bothering to hide the fact.

The second string of words from the paler woman caught the attention of the huntress.  "Well, there wasn't." Smiling wickedly, Vianni is a sudden flurry of motion, and Corvus is left standing behind her. Fluttering his wings, the grey and white avian scrambles to stay behind Vi, just like they practiced. Knowing her bird would watch out for himself despite his innocent act, Vi sends herself toward the other female. Her leap into action takes her across the floor and hopefully resulted in a head on attack. Counting on surprise, Vi opens her jaws as she comes closer, aiming to grab a vicious hold on the stranger's muzzle, eye or ear. Anything to daze or disable her victim. The ear was always best, it was sensitive and painful when it was bitten. With the decision made mid-launch, Vi seeks to clamp her jaws down on the ghost lady's left ear.

Angling her body so that she would be in position to move between her intended meal and the door, Vianni knows that some prey can be tricky. Still, she keeps to her right, shutting off one of the exits in the room. If the darker bird was right, Vianni would be lucky enough to land her mark, the result of which would be devastating. Should Vi find that delicate appendage in her mouth, her jaws would clamp down as hard as she could and lock around the ear. The amount of pain would be stunning, and there were scars on her ears to prove she had known such things multiple times. Hunger drove her, and she would get what she needed if it was the last the she ever did.

"Talking" | Thinking
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.