size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
01-24-2017, 11:42 PM

Rivaxorus watched carefully, this woman asked for this. He was certain the gods knew what was coming to her. With a flick of his tail her life left her and he looked to Xephyris for a moment who offered to help. However his nostrils flared, it seemed they had a bit of company. "I know she may not deserve it, but it's what my mother would have wanted. I'll bury Limno next to her in the willows." he flicked the tip of his tail a little and looked to Jaelle. "I'll do it myself, it looks like someone is going to need some answers from you Xephyris." he nudged towards the woman starting to walk away.

"Limno's crimes were punishable by death - I'm sure you've done many wolves a favor Xephyris. Don't forget that my family is in your debt for this." Rivaxorus would pull his teeth over her scruff. He would take her away from this place. In time Xeph could decide to tell his kids what happened to their mother. Either way a great evil was gone. He was on his way to bury his aunt in the ground next to where his own mother lay.

"Talk"