gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
01-25-2017, 02:54 PM

She snorted at his antics, her head shaking slowly back and forth. He could try to get her, but she doubted that he ever would. "Leave that all up to me, dearest brother. I bet you couldn’t pull something off like that ever," Sticking out the tip of her tongue at him, she blew a raspberry before growing more serious. She nodded slightly at his words, tossing him a glare as he tried to downplay it all. Without a word she slipped back into her herb den, grabbing a bundle of dandelion and some lavender as well. Walking back out, she dropped the yellow flower at his paws and nipped off some of the purple flowers onto his shoulder. Without saying anything she gently crushed the sweet smelling plant into his shoulders, knowing that the scent as well as the herb would help to ease the aches. Moving back in front of him she started to crush some of the dandelion up, looking at her orange brother as she did so. "I am going to give you that bundle there to take for yourself. When your joints are aching just crush it up like I’m doing and rub it on your joints. It will stain your fur yellow for a little bit, but it will really help." Nodding her head, she looked back down to ensure that she was getting it to the right consistency. Her ears were still turned towards him, listening for anything else that he might say.

After a moment of silence, she peeked up at him for a moment with a soft smile on her lips. "How are the kids?" Amalia hadn’t seen too much of them, she had been pretty busy trying to gather up all the herbs that she could. She had been meaning to go and check up on everyone, maybe they would help her think of new fun ways to learn healing. After her last fun game had flopped, she had been feeling a little bit discouraged. She wanted to be fun and engaging, it was hard to listen to a wolf talk for hours on end. It was harder to learn that way! Huffing softly to herself, she worked the crushed flower between her paws, making sure to get in all that she could.

"SPEAK"