Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-26-2017, 05:06 PM

The man felt horrible when he found himself lost and on the wrong side of an avalanche. All he could do as he wondered along the blood stained land was how he was going to explain his absence to Akemi, would she forgive him for being gone so long? He wondered if he would even be able to find her now that he had been gone for nearly an entire season. Sure he had waited for her, but he didn't expect her to do the same. She had more than just herself to think about, even though her fiery temper had kept her alive this long he didn't want her to put herself or Tiny in any danger. Hell he was sure she wouldn't allow anyone or anything on the planet to hurt him just like Ravine himself would never allow anyone to hurt either of them.

It wasn't long before his white ears were swiveling atop his dark skull at the familiar sound of her voice followed by a not so familiar one. He couldn't pick out exactly what the love of his life had said, but as he got closer he could hear the other woman's answer almost perfectly. The name Adravendi was familiar to him, but he had never met this one...none the less she was the least important creature to him at the moment. That role was held only by his wife and adopted son. He would pick up the pace a bit. "Akemi, Tiny!" he would call out happily and relieved that they were both healthy and safe. He would stop only when he was at the small woman's side and close enough to plant a kiss on her cheek. "My love I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long, I only meant to be gone a day or to and then found myself lost and on the wrong side of an avalanche in the northern part of Boreas." he just let the explanation fall from him. There was no way to sugar coat it, all he could do was hope she wasn't mad at him.

Speech,