size
Large
build
Light
player
Athena I

Famous
01-27-2017, 01:06 AM

Zuriel watched as the little pups started falling asleep one by one as they got full and cuddled up against her. A soft smile lingered on her lips. She had firmly expected to look at them and see Elias, see how they came to be replaying over and over in her head. But she didn't see or feel any of that. She just saw little balls of fluffy, slowly drying puppy fur. They were precious and perfect. How they came into her life might have been far from that, but they were here and they were hers. She surprised herself with how much she loved them.

She had been so lost in her thoughts that she hadn't even noticed Faite coming up to the den. She jumped a little at her sister's voice, but once she realized it was just Faite and her eyes focused on her form just outside the den entrance she smiled and her tail thumped lightly against the ground. "Good. Tired, but good." She glanced down at her children again for a moment before looking back up at her sister. "You can come in and see them if you want. They're just sleeping now." She smiled lovingly as she looked down at them again. "This is Miach, Kane, and Daelos," she said as she pointed to each pup with her nose. "I can't believe how much Miach looks like dad." A little pang of sadness hit her then, her ears flicking. "I wish he could meet them. I wish mom had been able to meet them."

"Talk" "You" Think