size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
01-27-2017, 02:38 PM

Bass felt bad that he had startled her, his ears pulling to the side slightly as she gathered herself up. He hadn't even picked up her scent, but he blamed the salt water and rain for that. But apparently she wasn't too rattled by his entrance, this wasn't her den but one that she had stumbled on as well. "I guess we had the same idea, then," he said with a soft chuckle. He stood there gazing at her, not wanting to be a bother. Water dripped off his coat and onto the ground, splashes of water coloring the stone. He didn't want to get too close to her, it looked like she had just newly dried off and he was sopping wet. It wouldn't be very nice of him to get her covered in water again! It was only a second after that that she offered the space beside her though, saying that he needed to warm up. He eyed the ground at her side, a skeptical look on his features. While the sound of warmth was tempting, he really didn't want to inconvenience her either. "I appreciate the offer, but I don't want you to get all wet either." He said, stubbornly sitting a little ways off. A few shivers shook his frame, but he would grow warmer in time. Really, he would feel terrible if his wet fur made her sick. "I'm Bass Destruction by the way, it's a pleasure to meet you, miss." He said with a pleasant smile.

"Speech"