Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-29-2017, 07:12 PM
The spotted creature was a fool to thing otherwise. A fool. It was something that brought the mind of the shadow to light, and a glimmer resting firmly in his eye. Ah yes, there was something in his system that was far more than. Far greater than. He is the god among men and he will be until his days revealed their number. It wasn't his place to tell this creature, with his fake title and irrelevant bearings, that natural selection should have picked him off. It was humorous to think that they believed their kingdom had pull so far from home. Maybe he should laugh. Maybe he should let himself come unhinged. No. Poser was going to be friendly.

The shadow's tail wags softly, sighing lightly at the question. "I wish I did. Come on, let's explore." There's a brilliance to him, looking to the glowing locket slightly. It reflects in his eyes, the low shimmer that's always there. Easily on his feet, he moves at Eniko's side, partially in the lead. Wouldn't leave the cripple behind, after all. That would be rude. He's been working on that whole not getting too excited thing. Not leaving someone behind because you're more than a little excited about existing at that moment. High steps and a chuckle in his throat, Poser moves through the caves. "Think we're going to find anything spooky?" It was a question. A gentle question.

Curiosity killed the cat.
your charged touch
poser
breathy way of saying my name

[Image: VVdK7m3.png]