gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
02-03-2017, 06:28 PM
ooc: booo… Raba was gonna bite him xD

Karabela stood confidently, tail aloft as she eyed the duo. She was an alphess, a leader, and she let her confidence show in her stance. Battle was in her blood and with one siege under her belt she felt fairly confident that she could defend herself from this pair if they decided they wanted a fight but she hoped that wouldn't be the case. She'd just been wandering, looking to get away from the burdens of leadership for awhile. It would be a shame to return blood-stained.

Her golden eyes narrowed as she watched but she kept silent. Judging from the look the man with the mismatched eyes was giving the other they didn't know each other and were not allies. Well, that evened the odds a bit. The mismatched man turned away from her and Karabela's head would tilt to the side. "I didn't interrupt something did I?"

The man would chuckle darkly as Karabela raised an eyebrow and smirked. Oh goody… a crazy… seemed like she might not get out of this encounter unscathed after all though she was pretty sure she could outrun him. Her smirk dropped suddenly as her lips curled up over her fangs, her eyes glinting coldly as she snarled. "Get ahold of yourself fool. I will not hesitate to eviscerate any that threaten me."

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king