size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
02-03-2017, 06:52 PM
Who the hell can see forever?

Brandr blinked. "What is mercurial?" He supposed it meant something similar to spiteful. The stranger had an unusual manner of speaking, something that seemed to suggest noble birth if the wolves of Solís had been anything to go by though he had been quite young when he'd travelled with an emissary to meet them. Those lessons seemed so long ago. Brandr was suitably awed by the man's moxie as he explained that he'd been sticking to the thinnest patches of the briar but it seemed that walking the long way around was just as good an option. "Yea, at this point I think I may just go around. Beats getting all cut up just to save some time."

Brandr's ears flattened a little as the man stated that he was searching for a specific place. Not another one! The boy hated to disappoint others and this would be the second wolf asking him for directions when he was good and lost himself. Brandr shrugged. "Um… I can try. I don't know the area that well though, I just got to this continent myself. What kind of land is it?"