ardent

heart is a weapon

Lyre

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2017, 10:23 PM

Tilting her head as he spoke, she would respond, "Yes, I agree. It's nice to know we are safe behind these... Borders." She still wasn't completely trustful of these things. Though she felt safe when around her family back at home and that was the same kind of heart-felt feeling she was getting here.

Silver eyes lit to the name Destruction. It was the only name familiar to her yet linked with Bass. "I suppose you are related to Bass then?" She was aware that most his family had gone AWOL and she was slightly surprised that he spoke the name. She couldn't help but feel happiness that they hadn't all abandoned him.

She smiled to him again, turning around so that she could stand beside him and stepped forward so that the two could continue their walk or his patrol. It was a little awkward, yes, just standing there talking to a stranger. So to continue on with his patrol would hopefully ease them both.

"I had heard some peaceful things about the pack, probably from some members or old members on my endeavors. I was hoping I could help others with my healing abilities, I was was feeling somewhat meaningless roaming around aimlessly." Looking to him yet again, she would continue, "Have you been here all your life? It seems you have enjoyed it."

Walk "Talk" Think