ardent

Avalon - GargiexOcena pup for adoption

Morgan

gems
size
build
player
06-24-2013, 10:17 AM
(OOC:i went with spring for the audition...if you want me to change it to winter i can)

Personality: This girls personality is a mixture of her parents for sure. On her mothers side she is quite talkative and rather sweet. On her fathers side she is a master of keeping her emotions from others. In ways she is also very different from her parents. Unlike her mother she is very confident and unlike her father she isn't afraid of her evil side...though that side only shows when shes pissed off. It takes a lot to piss this girl off, aside from a few subjects such as injure her family/pack or some one she likes. You could taunt this girl all day and you wont do anything but end up with her using her good looks and excellent acting skills to con you into something...and you can believe it almost always works, and she is always looking for an opportunity to better the skill. She is smart and isn't afraid to get dirty, however gorgeous this girl is she is a bit of a tomboy and doesn't mind trying new ways to do things. All in all she tends to treat others the way they treat her...if your nice shes nice...if your mean, well so is she.

Role play sample: It was a bit of a rainy day, so it didn't matter where she went her paws got covered in mud and her thick fur filled with water. Another pup had been attempting to pick on her all day "you look like a whet rat" he would giggle and when her face remained black he would compare her to a wet cat yet still her face had remained blank. Finally the boy had taunted her to the point of deserving some kind of payback. She turned to him with fake tears in her eyes knowing he wouldn't be able to tell the difference between actual crying and making herself cry and did her best acting "why are you so mean to me?" she made sure the words came out as a sob

When and only when the boy looked like he was about to cry with her did she smile and say with her best cheery voice "you really shouldn't pick on people. Its not very nice." and with a flick of her tail she brushed past him to go play. After walking way from the not-so-nice boy she found another playing in a mud puddle all by himself. It didn't take her long to join in on the messy fun, but by the time her mother, Ocena called her home she was covered in mud and dripping brown water rather than the fresh rain water.

The boy she had been playing with was just as dirty but he looked kinda sad when her mother called. Avalon couldn't bring her self to leaving the boy who had been so nice to her sitting in the rain. "would you like to come over for dinner?" she hoped he would cheer up after all she had been so nice to him and he had been nice to her. Almost instantly a grin apeared on his pace and he jumped up to follow her home to eat.