size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Arian
02-06-2017, 06:04 PM
He was in a hurry to be touching her skin

It turned out fate would grace him with a wonderful lady this morning. The chief herself as Hakon smirked and left his mouth slightly open. Giving a soft dip of his head out of respect for her. She asked him a hard question though. "Morning Faite - you're up early." he would joke at first. The larger man letting his muscles warm up in the sun as he flicked his tail from one side to the other in thought. "The best I can I suppose. One like me doesn't entirely know what to do with himself in a pack. Past experiences made it where I promised I wouldn't be in one unless I was at the forefront. Yet fate brought me here to you ma'm." Hakon gestured his head towards her for a moment.

Hakon did believe in going with the flow though. Whatever his life threw at him he would go on surviving out of it. He was young yet acted twice his age at times. His large paws spread onto the terrain as he then looked out once more. "Don't get me wrong I'm not thinking of usurping you or anything. You seem like a very beautiful strong woman." Hakon would then say as he watched her again.

© hyacintho of GS