gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
02-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Sparrow sighed and stretched as she exited her den. It had been a quiet and restful time home. She hadn't been so much as leaving for more than a couple of hours recently. She mostly just patrolled. Things seemed quiet. She wasn't really surprised when her father called, but she was surprised to hear it wasn't a meeting call, but a training call.

The small woman had never been a good fighter, but she had never really tried either. She shook her pelt out and made her way towards the call. Even if she didn't spar today, there might be someone to heal, and even if not that, she was sure her father would be happy to see her putting herself forward and participating in pack activities.

When she arrived, there were several members there, but none of her siblings. She didn't feel all that surprised about that either, but she was sure Lark would trickle in at some point. Sparrow didn't think much of it really. She greeted her father warmly, nuzzling his cheek.

"If you fight me and I win, do I get to be alpha for the day?" she asked playfully before settling to her haunches a little away from him. She was eager to see who all would show and fight.