gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
02-07-2017, 11:05 AM
So I'm looking to get some threads in for my two boys before I make any more characters

SPIDER Profile link Spider is an incredibly submissive wolf, he fidgets and talks to himself when no one is around, he's a healer at heart and knows a lot about herbs. Although he desires to help people he also knows a lot about poisons and how to administer them and will use that knowledge to his advantage if he's being abused. Spider is immensely lacking in self-confidence and often berates himself.

Sexuality: Homosexual

What I'm looking for: For Spider I'm mostly interested in getting him a lover, not necessarily a pack although I wouldn't be opposed to it

CHURCH Profile link Church is a pack wolf who needs to be devoted to a cause, he's incredibly sure of himself and loyal. Church is recovering from the death of his wife and can be a bit aloof when it comes to females, he is also a prolific story teller.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

What I'm looking for: I'm looking for a pack to throw him in, chances are he won't recognize if a pack is inherently evil until it's too late, at this time I'm not looking for a lover for him but I wouldn't mind it.