gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
02-07-2017, 11:58 PM

Roza was glad to see that the woman was friendly and didn't seem to mind her intrusion. Roza's tail wagged gently behind her as she walked further into the building, stopping when she was a couple of feet away from her new acquaintance. She gave a little shake of her head to the woman's question, saying, "No, I was pretty close to here when the storm picked up." Abbey poked her head up then, peeking out over the top of Roza's head so she could eye the wolf across from them. Roza ignored the tan cardinal as her bird companion climbed up the back of her neck to get a better view. "I'm just glad I found this place! I really didn't want to try and make it back home in this weather."

Roza settled back on her haunches with a warm smile still lingering on her muzzle. She was pretty friendly and inviting anyway, but there was something about this woman that felt familiar so she felt even less reason to treat her like a stranger. "I'm Roza by the way! It's nice to meet you!" She felt a light peck on the top of her head and she chuckled softly, adding, "And this is Abbey. She says it's rude when I don't introduce her too." The cardinal fluffed out her feathers against the cold with a small shake, storing away that comment for a future lecture. "A pleasure I'm sure."

"Roza" "Abbey" Think