gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
02-10-2017, 11:25 AM

It wasn't long before his day was interrupted, his eyes narrowed as the clatter of something Fallin somewhere below and clattering caught his attention. His lips peeled back and he rose quickly. His dance with Vianni had left him in much better condition than her and the thought that another may have even tried to startle or harm her had him snarling. Only he was ever to lay fangs upon her, no other was allowed to. His tail lifted high over his hips and he moved forth. His heavy frame climbed down swiftly from his perch. His ears pinned back as crows took flight in a flurry of sound around him. There was one command given to the bird that he knew was near. He wasn't stupid to the things apparent fascination with him, perhaps it had never seen a male demon like him, one that could take down Vianni. He would of killed her had he not of thought her useful to him. "Find the intruder bird, draw their attention if you can."

His priority was to find Vianni, the intruder could wait but should he find whoever it was before her he would be I immediately confronting whoever it was. His paws carried him quickly into the ship's belly. His red eyes immediately adjusted to the dimming of lights as he moved. His nose took in the scents of the hull and Vianni's most recent scent trail caught his full attention. His pace quickened and he cared not what noise he made.

As he finally found her he burst into the room, his teeth bared and hackles risen as his eyes darted around looking for the cause of her apparent panic. His muscles were tense as he readied for whatever it was that had seemed to scare her into his bed. Snarls caressed the air around him from deep within his chest. It took not but a few seconds to find nothing and he was shaking out his fur, a glare being sent to Vianni. She had caused him to lose composure for a moment and in doing so had pissed him off. His vocals caressed the air with his annoyance plain to hear. "Where is our unexpected guest and the fuck are you doing making so much noise?" not to mention the fact that she was hiding like a weak ass. He was less than impressed by this new thing she was doing, she and him would likely be having a long discussion about her apparent fear of new wolves. He did however find it satisfying that she decided she had to run to him when she was in trouble.

Lucifer Leviathan
I'm meaner than my demons

You should be scared of me

Asmodeus

Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.