gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
02-11-2017, 11:19 PM

The man greeted her warmly and she grinned softly at his joke. "Always. You don't get to sleep in with kids." She chuckled. She let her hind end dip towards the earth as she let herself fall into a comfortable sitting position. The early morning sun was warm and she could feel the slight heat on the more darker parts of her pelt already. Come summer time the place would probably get to sweltering proportions which was why she was glad she'd picked the Valley. The plains didn't provide any protection, but the hunting grounds were worth it.

She listened with genuine interest as Hakon answered her question. The fact he wasn't sure what to do with himself was intriguing to say the least. She knew she needed to provide some direction at some point and arrange some sort of event for them to do, but she'd seen how boring pack hunts and spars turned out. Either wolves didn't attend or it was given only a half-assed effort. She wanted her members to thrive and learn, but she didn't want them to be under dull and forced circumstances either. It was something that she needed to work on and until she did she didn't plan on holding any meetings.

The fact that he'd promised never to be in a pack unless he was at the head of it was an interesting bit of news. Not that she feared that he would try and challenge her for her spot, she could certainly handle herself, but the fact that he'd had such a poor experience from it was disheartening. Of course it was all an assumption that he'd had a bad time with previous packs judging by the way he mentioned it. Why else would you want to join a pack only as its leader?

"Well I'm glad that you decided to give pack life another shot. I promise I'll try to make your experience a lot more enjoyable. And trust me, I can handle myself in a fight." She grinned, unabashed by his compliment.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]