Ásvor

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
02-12-2017, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2017, 05:15 PM by Ásvor.)
This stranger's presence was oddly refreshing, in a mildly disconcerting way. Most wolves she'd met were easy enough to read, to tell of their motivations, but this one was far more complex than most and she was drawn to the mysterious aura surrounding him. Her smile remained, oddly neutral as she assessed him, watching him speak. He seemed to be at a loss for words regarding her question, and she swore she could see the gears turning behind his stare. He stood for a moment, before moving to a nearby rock, and she took a few steps toward him, her own gait somewhat wary.

He knew something of the spirits? Her eyes lit up as though something ignited behind her gaze, her lips turning up slightly in a smile. "I know some stuff about the gods," Asvor admittedly, though a bit warily. Most seemed to know nothing of the gods, and speaking to them about them seemed fruitless at best. But this creature knew something. Her ears flicked in interest that she didn't bother to conceal from him. She'd never considered gods beyond her own, and hoped he acknowledged the ones that her mother had taught her and her siblings of. "Tell me something you know, Kaeci." Her words weren't too demanding, but she did want him to share with her.