gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
02-13-2017, 01:43 PM

Heather let her nerves settle for a moment. Her father had always been one to listen to her, just like her brother. That was one thing that she was thankful for. After all the two were the wolves she confided in most. Usually she felt a great deal of pressure talking with just about any wolf even if it didn't seem that way. Her tail would give a soft shudder puffing up due to the rain. She took a deep breath and tried to find the words to describe it. "I've been experiences some... lapse in my memories." she began looking off to the side as she tried to think of the point she was getting across. "There will be time when I'm so worried about something I black out and wake up elsewhere. Sometimes I've hunted other times I haven't. More often than not it's like the past few hours went by and I hadn't even realized what I was doing. " Heather looked back to her father and furrowed her brows.

"I was thinking maybe I should go ask aunty ama about this - or any of healers for that fact. I'm worried that it's going to get in the way of my duties. It's also the fact that I don't know what I do or what happens during these blank spots." Heather seemed to be able to express these things a little more easily now. It didn't stop the fact that she thought she didn't know how to handle most of her emotions. Her paws pressed into the fresh earth, it seemed like the storm was starting to break if anything. The clouds had stopped spraying them with water.

"Talk"

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.