size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
02-13-2017, 04:06 PM

"Spero, I hope. Has the season been genus, kind to you?"

Faite nodded softly. Prey hadn't exactly been easy to come by, but the birds helped. Even if they were small and feathery, they'd helped both Zell and her get by during the winter time. She was small and didn't need to eat as much as Zell so she'd obviously been more fortunate and Ollie and Cedar. In reality it was probably a shame they hadn't come here sooner. She could see Ollie's ribs beginning to poke out which made her sad. Hopefully he and Cedar would be able to fatten up some once Spring came.

Faite could barely contain her amusement as a chuckle slipped past her lips at Ollie's expression to the amount of puppies she'd given birth to. Five was certain a lot, more than her own mother had even birthed at once, and she had to admit they were a handful. Some would call her lucky (she personally loved all of them) but it made her wonder how she'd feel once they all started running around and getting in trouble. It was only going to be her and Zell whereas there were five of them.

"Yeah I'm sure this is going to be interesting. Wait till they figure out how big the world is. I'm never going to be able to keep up with them all." She joked lightly.

Ollie seemed to be in a good mood judging from the smile on his face. The mention of her pack seemed to intrigue him and she grinned back at him as he congratulated her. "It's called Lirim! It's fairly small now, the adults hardly outnumber my kids." She chuckled. "But I'm sure it'll grow in time."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]