gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Famous
02-13-2017, 04:06 PM

Looking back on it, Faite probably could have approached Ivory Ridge's territory at another angle, perhaps near their second territory, to make it easier on herself and Karabela. Of course that meant extra time for a detour and ultimately this way was quicker even if it had been more treacherous. Besides this way was certainly more fun and it reminded her of her old climbing adventures when she'd lived here long before the pack had settled down in this area.

Her thoughts were disrupted as Karabela came down the slope and Faite's tail wagged softly in greeting. "It's good to see you too Karabela. I've been fine mostly, just glad now that the weather has warmed up." She answered her with a smile. Winter certainly could have been harsher, but she'd already seen she'd gotten luckier with it than some. Ollie and Cedar were perfect examples of how harsh it really could have been on her. "I actually came to update you on a few things." She began. "I left Celestial some time in the winter and claimed a pack in the west. I was wondering if you'd still be interested in what we discussed preciously?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: x638RtN.png]
[Image: sI0gGqh.png]