gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dea
02-15-2017, 08:41 AM
She had been off exploring, not really looking around, more like she was pretending she was anywhere else. Her motions were short and clipped as she made her way to her mother's call. Mismatched gaze of fire and ice makes out the forms of her mother, father, and one of her siblings as she got closer. Listening to Kiari, Jaidah tilts her head to the side, her cream colored mask askew. "I wanna learn how to fight!" She said as she moved closer to her family. The young girl would grow to have a soft spot for battle, but for now she wanted to learn all the moves she could. That way, when it came down to it, she could defend the members of their pack and her family. What kind of princess didn't know how to fight anyway? Jaidah figured that her best option for helping her family was either fighting in their defense, or healing whatever hurts happened to ail them. She was too young to think of such things really, but she couldn't help herself, she honestly just wanted to learn so she could make trouble and be able to get out of it.

OOC: I am so sorry that it is so bad v_v I hope this fixes itself soon lol
Jaidah smells like cinnamon and pumpkin spices, she also has bi-colored eyes, her right eye is yellow, left blue.

The character you are currently reading is Jaidah, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Jaidah's profile!