Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-15-2017, 10:33 PM

Kharnage eyed the woman one more time before flopping down in the glittering sands. He wasn't overly worried by nature and he highly doubted she was going to cause any trouble. Truth be told Kharnage viewed himself as something akin to a badass so even if she did attack him he had faith that he would react quickly enough. His thoughts quickly moved away from the thought of her being hostile as he made himself as comfortably as possible. Grass probably would have been the most preferred option to sit on at the present moment, but the Bifrost was certainly lacking that particular component.

Ears flicked lazily as she explained which region she came from and how she was, essentially, a hermit by nature. How one could reach their age (he was estimating she was roughly his age) and not get out and explore. He'd been itching to go on adventures ever since he was a little kid. How could she just sit in her pack lands the entire time? He didn't get it. And then she mentioned that she was the princess of Fiori. His head cocked to the side as he tried to wrap his head around that one. Did she not want to leave her pack because she was important or because she just didn't want to get her paws dirty? It was hard to tell.

"I'm Kharnage Ancora." he introduced himself. "I'm from Talis, originally known as Ivalice. My brother moved the pack here during Boreas' winter season so we haven't been here very long."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Warning: Most of Kharnage's posts are rated M for mature language.
[Image: pQOAuA2.png]
[Image: 0GsPiXm.png]