Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
02-15-2017, 10:36 PM
I wish you could see me for something more than the things I'm confined and condemned to be

Valdís narrowed her eyes at the strange male before glancing again at the oddities that seemed to have collected around her.  What a freakshow…  go figure that her first real encounters in this strange new land would be equally as strange and each moment that passed risked more weirdos climbing out of the woodwork.  As curious as she was to stay, especially if it meant seeing or participating in a fight, she didn't really care for these odds.   Even if she wasn't the focus of hostilities it was difficult to predict when someone might turn and she didn't see much she could gain from these encounters as neither wolf seemed to be from a pack or were natives of the land.  A waste of time.  She needed to move on.  She didn't have friends or a pack to help her feed herself and every moment of energy was precious and best used serving her survival needs, at least for now.  Things would look up sooner or later of that she was certain.  She just needed to wait for the turn of the needle.

"Well, it's been a slice.  I need to see a man about a buffalo so… see ya."  She turned on her heels and made to leave.  There was only so much nonsense she could handle in a day.

(exit - just want to tie up some of Val's older threads if that's alright so I'm pulling her out <3)