Cold can stain, but fur can wash up[joining]

eren

gems
size
build
player
06-24-2013, 05:33 PM

~even angels have their wicked schemes~

A rare trait indeed, Eren had tried so many times to be the kind wolf everyone could depend on, but as soon as something bad happened the blame would be plastered all over her even though she had done nothing. Much less avoided the contact between her aggressive brothers, and her mother who had become an empty shell because her daughter was a strange one. Was she honestly that strange? She was scared at the moment, these questions she didn't know how to answer very well. As she lowered her head a bit and pulled her ears back. The worst that could happen was get rejected correct? She would make the most out of what came, and the current thudding of her heart she wouldn't be surprised if the male could smell or even hear the stress piling out of her. Eren took in a deep breath and flicked her ears forward. "I've tried very hard with my own family to be someone that everyone can depend on. As you said it's a rare thing these days and well." Eren stopped for a moment, he was the chief he didn't have time to hear about these things. Then again he was a wolf exactly like she was. So she began again, "Yes, I can be as loyal as ever, I'm simply afraid of being left behind sir. I've spent my time learning everything I could so that I could be of use, but even my own mother refused to look me in the eyes. I have little experience when it comes to wolves other than my family but, I really really want to learn."

At times Eren could be uncaring, but that was only towards certain others. She was a nice wolf when it came down to it, but she didn't want to push herself to the limit in which she would end up hurting herself and others around her. Perfectly aware the three year old wolf was full of energy. Though she wasn't one for fighting, she was good at thinking excellent even. Trust and fellowship? Then she would do her best not to betray that trust, and hope that she could trust them. Try her hardest, if the worst happened what more than a broken heart would she have?

~but you take that to new extremes~